The Student Information System allows parents to look-up student grades and attendance (limited access during the summer), update student contact information when changes occur (including email addresses), and verify student contact information prior to re-enrollment each year. To top it all off, you’re able to do this for all of your students from a single login!
How to start Using SIS
Locate Student ID
Create a Parent Account
- Proceed to the following website: www.wasatch.edu
- On the right side of the page click on the Quick Link “Student Information System Login.”
- If you know your username and password, you can enter it here.
- If you have not set up a username and password, click on Request a Username.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on Forgot your password?
Edit Parent's Contact Information
Add Emergency Contact Information
- Should be called before other Emergency Contacts,
- May be released to this Emergency Contact at any time
- Is an Emergency Contact for this Student
Wait, My contact already has an account, but it's not me!
- Contact the school and prove your identity.
- Ask them to look-up or change the password.
- Optionally, ask the school to change the Username.