The Student Information System allows parents to look-up student grades and attendance (limited access during the summer), update student contact information when changes occur (including email addresses), and verify student contact information prior to re-enrollment each year. To top it all off, you’re able to do this for all of your students from a single login!
How to start Using SIS
Locate Student ID
Create a Parent Account
- Proceed to the following website: www.wasatch.edu
- On the right side of the page click on the Quick Link “Student Information System Login.”
- If you know your username and password, you can enter it here.
- If you have not set up a username and password, click on Request a Username.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on Forgot your password?
Edit Parent's Contact Information
Add Emergency Contact or Edit any Other Information
Wait, My contact already has an account, but it's not me!
- Contact the school and prove your identity.
- Ask them to look-up or change the password.
- Optionally, ask the school to change the Username.