Working Together for School Improvemement
The purposes of school community councils are:
- To build consistent and effective communication among parents, employees and administrators
- To allow parents an opportunity to be actively involved with the school in the education of their children
- To make good schools great
- Review school CRT data
- Councils review group results but individual data is not shared.
- Other assessments may also be reviewed.
- Develop a School Improvement Plan
- Develop a SchoolLANDTrust Plan
- Participate in the development of the Professional Development Plan
- Develop a Child Access Routing Plan
- Advise the school administration on local school issues
- Provide an opportunity for issues of concern in the community to be presented to the school administration
Dates will be posted here for the 2022-2023 year when they are finalized