Welcome to RMMS Counseling
School Counselor (L-Z)
School Counselor (A-K)
School Social Worker
Chellcee Jones – email@example.com
435-654-9350 ext. 2663
Technology Help for Parents
RMMS teachers will be using CANVAS heavily this year for assignments and grading. In order for parents to monitor their student’s progress, parents will need to have a parent observer CANVAS account. Please follow the link below for instructions on how to set up a parent observer CANVAS account and video guides on how to use it. You can also find other helpful resources on this link.
CANVAS INSTRUCTIONS (Click Here)
Most of us will experience some form of mental illness in our lifetime affecting either ourselves or a loved one. Seeking help for something that is affecting our brain is just as responsible as seeking help for something that is affecting our body. When our brains are healthy, we are able to cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively, and are able to make a contribution to our community and personal relationships. At RMMS, we follow a tiered system to support all students and their mental health and well-being. The following graph represents our response to intervention model.
Below you will find some resources to help with mental wellness:
hort-term, solution focused counseling is available for your student. If you would like your student to meet with a school counselor, please fill out the form below and return it to the counseling office.
School Counselors and At-Risk Counselors do not have the capacity to provide traditional therapy or the long-term counseling that may be needed to address the psychological issues necessitating an increased level of care.
Community mental health clinicians are able to provide services year-round, beyond the academic school year and during breaks. For a list of counseling resources available in Wasatch County, please click on the link below.
- To Report Bullying, click here: SafeUT
- Heber Valley Hospital 1485 S. Highway 40, Heber City, UT 84032: (435) 654-2500
- Recovery Outreach Center (Non-medical, mental health crisis) 1175 E 300 N, Provo, UT 84606: (435) 373-7393 (24 hour crisis line)
- 24 hour Crisis Line (801) 318-4016
- Division of Child and Family Services (DCFS) (855) 323-3237
- Children’s Justice Center 1540 E 980 S, Heber City, UT 84032 (435) 657-1000
- Wasatch Mental Health (435) 654-3003
- IHC Psychiatric Clinic, 900 Round Valley Dr, Park City, (435) 940-5670
Remember you must submit a parent-signed class request form to your teacher.