ri lexile test
Shauna Kohler (Library Media Specialist) firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-654-9350 ext. 2667
Nancy Anderson (aide) email@example.com
7:15 AM ~ 2:30 PM
- Books are checked out for three weeks and can be renewed twice.
- We ask that students are diligent in returning their checked out items on time so other students have the opportunity to check out the same items.
- Materials must be renewed or returned by their due date (see date stamped in the back), otherwise fines begin to accrue. It is the students’ responsibility to return library materials on time to avoid fines. (Note: English novels accrue fines as well. Due dates are assigned by teacher.)
- Library fines are 10 cents per item per day for overdue materials. Checkout privileges are restricted when a fine of $10.00 is reached. Exceptions would be classroom books assigned by teachers.
- Students can sign in to their account to check for books checked out and any fines. Username: student number. Password: same as SIS password.